Modern life has given added pressure to our legs, with the constant stress of driving, and public transport, just to name a few. Yet, in our exercise routines, legs are one of the most overlooked parts. It seems, we spend more effort on parts of our upper body that are visible to others, where an incremental change is, therefore, satisfying. Trainers and medical professionals have been consistently asking us to do balanced workouts that include our legs and leg stretching machines are an excellent way to accomplish that. Our Top 10 Best Leg Stretching Machines in 2020 should be seen as necessary reading for all those looking at improving their overall exercise routines.
- Best Leg Stretching Machines in 2020 Reviews
- 10. Leg Stretching Machine for Ballet, Yoga and MMA from Figrol
- 9. Portable Leg Stretching Machine for Greater Flexibility from Century
- 8. Resistance Building Leg Stretching Trainer Machine from Alexsix
- 7. Upgraded Leg Stretching Machine from Art Park
- 6. Stretching Machine for Flexible Back from ProFlex
- 5. Leg Stretcher and Fitness Home Gym Machine from Popsport
- 4. Leg Stretcher from VersaFlex
- 3. Pro Stretch Machine for Legs and Calf Muscles from Nitrofit
- 2. Leg and Back Stretcher for Yoga and MMA from Valor Fitness
- 1. Pro Leg Stretch and Split Machine from TMAS
Best Leg Stretching Machines in 2020 Reviews
10. Leg Stretching Machine for Ballet, Yoga and MMA from Figrol
What better way to start our list than a highly-rated workout machine that has near-perfect ratings? The Leg Stretching Machine for Ballet, Yoga and MMA from Figrol has been scientifically designed for maximum efficiency. The machine is built from top-grade steel that can withstand the rigors of daily use. It is extremely effective in correcting posture, knock-knees and other problems. The poles can be adjusted in length and the handles on the machine have an excellent grip to avoid slips. They are also age-neutral, which means the entire family can work out on the same machine.
- Top-quality steel poles
- The handles have grips to prevent slips
- People of any age can use it
- Easy to store and carry
- Some people feel that the machine doesn’t stretch all the way
9. Portable Leg Stretching Machine for Greater Flexibility from Century
Any workout-at-home machine should be not only functional but also easy to manage. The Portable Leg Stretching Machine for Greater Flexibility from Century is a terrific example of that premise. Any amateur can set up the machine in a matter of minutes and start their training. It’s made of industrial-level steel that’s also light in weight. This makes the stretcher reliable to work out and easy to carry and store. The pulley works effortlessly, locking with ease to match your speed.
- Comes with a comfortable cushion seat
- Strong build
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Value for money
- Some necessary screws are not part of the standard package
8. Resistance Building Leg Stretching Trainer Machine from Alexsix
Resistance and strength training is gaining new followers with every passing day. In line with that global trend, the Resistance Building Leg Stretching Trainer Machine from Alexsix promises to considerably amp up your exercise regimen. The machine is designed around the idea that stretching ought to be without significant discomfort or damage to your body. The seats have pads on them, along with footrests and comfortable back cushion. The leg stretcher is easy to use and flexible enough to align with your body’s natural postures. Another outstanding feature for us is that they use gears instead of cables as the latter tend to snap.
- Comfortable position to do your stretches
- Comfortable cushion for your back
- Sturdy design
- Not suited for well-built individuals as the pads are small
7. Upgraded Leg Stretching Machine from Art Park
In resistance building, sometimes simple and compact machines can outperform the complex ones. One only needs to look at the Upgraded Leg Stretching Machine from Art Park for evidence. The machine distinguishes itself from the pack with its minimal yet powerful structure that’s built to make it easy for anyone to start working out. The automatic locks free up your hands while the 6 different gears give variety to your resistance training. The elegantly simple design ensures that it is easy to fold and store. We also like the fact the seat, smartly built separate from the rest, is comfortable and soft.
- Powerful yet minimal design
- Soft and comfortable seat made of leather
- Stretch belt free with the machine
- Considerably more expensive than others
6. Stretching Machine for Flexible Back from ProFlex
If you or someone you know has either chronic or acute backache, you will love the next recommendation on our list. The Stretching Machine for Flexible Back from ProFlex is what you need for a stronger and pain-free back. Unlike others in the market, this machine gives comprehensive and, importantly, correct stretches for your back. Both the manufacturer and its users vouch for the fact that with regular usage, stretchability increases almost by a third. What we also like about the ProFlex is that one can get started using the gentlest of pressure.
- For significant increase and flexibility in stretches
- Videos on installation and usage
- Warranty for 3 years
- Durability is doubted by some users
5. Leg Stretcher and Fitness Home Gym Machine from Popsport
When professionals think of setting up a home gym, they look at the Leg Stretcher and Fitness Home Gym Machine from Popsport. That’s because it’s a sturdily-built machine that boasts of superior strength and stability. Its steel frames can withstand considerable pressure over long periods. The wheel has a smooth movement while the padded seat ensures that you are comfortable while stretching your legs. The beauty of the Popsport machine is that you can begin by stretching to your desired width without painfully exerting yourself.
- Sturdy construction
- Comfortable seat
- Easy to operate the wheel
- Small for some users
4. Leg Stretcher from VersaFlex
When you think of going beyond mere leg stretches to splits, it’s time to think of the Leg Stretcher from VersaFlex. There are few better options for those trying to up their gymnastics or yoga moves, as this machine can stretch up to a whopping 190 degree. We are particularly encouraged by the width of the stretchers and the indicator that informs one of the degrees of stretching to track progress. The modern shade of grey has its charm too.
- Can stretch up to 190 degree
- Wide stretchers with pads for thighs
- Indicator to track the degree of stretching
- Some may find it difficult to assemble
3. Pro Stretch Machine for Legs and Calf Muscles from Nitrofit
As we reach the top of our Top 10 Best Leg Stretching Machines in 2020, it’s time to upgrade from ordinary leg stretches to exercising specific muscle groups. The Pro Stretch Machine for Legs and Calf Muscles from Nitrofit is a robust tool to build strength and flexibility for the lower part of your body. It has 7 different positions for seating and 9 exercise routines with proper instructions. It also has 3 different angles to stretch your calf muscles. The handles of this versatile machine can be approached from both sides, making it a splendid value-for-money proposition.
- Focuses on calf
- 7 positions for seating, 9 different exercise moves
- The wheels make it easier to move
- Heavier than most machines
2. Leg and Back Stretcher for Yoga and MMA from Valor Fitness
A good leg stretching machine – for that matter, any good gym equipment – will understand the importance of flexibility for your back muscles. Like the Leg Stretcher for Yoga and MMA from Valor Fitness which is designed to alleviate your back pain and improve your groin flexibility. Specifically for those suffering from lower backache, this is an excellent system to start. Over some time, you will notice that your glute, hamstring and back muscles are less stiff and more flexible, thanks to the stretching range of this machine. For greater comfort, it also comes with high-quality padding to support your back and legs.
- Good for back, glute, groin and hamstring stiffness
- Freedom to choose the degree of stretch
- Comfortable backrest and seats
- In rare cases, regular users question its durability
1. Pro Leg Stretch and Split Machine from TMAS
Martial arts students swear by it. Yoga practitioners are in awe of it. The Pro Leg Stretch and Split Machine from TMAS is a powerful, comfortable and easy-to-use machine that can dramatically improve your stretches and splits. With a range of more than 180 degrees, the well-built machine will slowly increase your range without hurting your legs or lower back. The seats and leg rests are praiseworthy for their comfortable padding. What’s more, the TMAS comes fully assembled, saving you the hassle of having to do it on your own.
- Wider degree of stretching
- Strongly-constructed frame
- Padded seats and leg rests
- Assembled product
- Seats are thinner than others
With a good leg stretcher and split machine, you will be able to work out from the confines of your home at any time of the day or night. This will have marked improvement in all aspects of your life as mobility and ease of movement are essential factors of our energy levels. The Top 10 Best Leg Stretching Machines in 2020 has a well-curated list of machines that are easy to set up and get started on, with little supervision from trainers. Buy one today. Your future self will thank you later.