Do you need a little help when doing your squats at home? Then I believe the sissy squat machine is the right workout machine to use. Not only does the sissy squat machine help you maintain the right form, but it adds extra support for effective workout results both on the lower and upper body.
Anyone who loves to stay fit than a sissy squat machine is surely a great choice. These machines allow you to do freestyle as well as weighted exercises with ease. Of course, these products come with excellent construction. Therefore, you will have no trouble using it. Most importantly, these machines also come with proper padding. Therefore, it is safe to use. Furthermore, the product does not scratch the floor or cause any damage.
There might be too many options that are prominent in the market. However, what’s the guarantee that these products are genuine? Then, do not just believe whatever the brands claim and know more through our article.
- What is a sissy squat machine?
- Why do you need sissy squats?
- How to use a sissy squat machine?
- Best Sissy Squat Machines
- 10. Howardee Deep Squat Machine
- 9. Live Well Sissy Squat Machine
- 8. FDGT Sissy Squat Machine
- 7. ALTAS Strength 6005B Sissy Squat
- 6. ARCHON Sissy Squat Machine
- 5. GYMAX Sissy Squat Machine
- 4. Element Fitness Sissy Squat Machine
- 3. Enow Sissy Squat Machine
- 2. Soozier 3-in-1 Deep Sissy Squat Machine
- 1. leikefitness Deluxe Deep Sissy Squat Bench
- What are the benefits of working out with a sissy squat machine?
- Frequently asked questions
What is a sissy squat machine?
This is workout equipment equipped with various parts that hold the legs firmly on the ground in a verticle form for stability when doing sissy squats. Some parts of this machine are; locking foam rollers, a rear calf support pad, and a non-slip footplate. The squat machines are made with stainless steel materials that guarantee their durability.
Why do you need sissy squats?
Sissy squats are quite effective in toning and building muscles on the lower body parts. Incorporating the sissy squat machines does wonders in improving the results since it keeps the body in the perfect form for great results. So, if you want to tone your core, thighs and build that dream butt, the machine will help you achieve the right results.
How to use a sissy squat machine?
- Place the sissy machine on a flat surface may be in your home gym
- Position your feet on the machine and lock them using the locking pin and adjustable support bar
- Then position your body in squat form as you maintain standard tension around the thigh area
- Push your body up in standing form and repeat the same movements
Best Sissy Squat Machines
10. Howardee Deep Squat Machine
The Howardee Deep Squat Machine is an impressive tool for workout fanatics. This is a sturdy machine that allows you to focus on different muscle groups of your body. Specially designed for sissy squats, this device will ensure perfect posture and proper workout every time. The sturdy machine is designed to support up to a 250-pound bodyweight.
It is well padded to give you a good workout experience without hurting yourself. The device also allows adjustable gaps to give you the most comfortable position for your exercises.
- The Howardee Deep Squat Machine is more than just a simple sissy squat machine. Certainly, you can do other exercises such as push-ups and ab exercises.
- The setup comes unassembled but it is very easy to set up and does not require any expertise.
- Most importantly, the feet of the machine come with special padding which prevents slipping.
9. Live Well Sissy Squat Machine
Are you looking for a simple sissy squat machine to add to your arsenal of gym equipment? You will like the compact Live Well Sissy Squat Machine to help you around. This is a small frame built for the purpose of the perfect sissy squats. The legs of this device are loaded with impressive rubber pads. So, it does not skid and slips as you are using it.
Besides, the rubber padding also ensures that even if the machine slips it does not damage your floor by scratching it. Furthermore, it is crafted from 11-gauge grade stainless steel which is a very durable construction.
- This is a simple setup designed to focus just on your leg and lower body muscles.
- Most importantly, it comes in a space-saving design.
- The metallic body of this machine is finished in a layer of powder coating. Thus, it protects the machine from rusting, corrosion, scratches and so on.
8. FDGT Sissy Squat Machine
Do you want to go for an easy-to-use machine that gets you a full workout in the most comfortable way? You should take a look at the amazing FDGT Sissy Squat Machine to get what you desire. This machine is so crafted that you can focus on different muscle groups throughout your body.
It is specially crafted as a sissy squat machine to get you the best-toned legs and lower body. The machine is heavily padded throughout to give you proper posture without hurting yourself.
- The feet on are all rubberized to give it stability. Hence, it does not slide while you are working out.
- Its padded feet also ensure that the heavy machine does not damage your wooden or tiled floors in any way!
- Besides, the steel construction can take a maximum load of 250 pounds.
7. ALTAS Strength 6005B Sissy Squat
Don’t you wish that you had a machine that allowed you different exercise options and all statures of people? Well, with the ALTAS Machine, you now have what you were hoping for. This is a small and compact setup that you can have in your home or even your office and go in a round of workout whenever you can. It has well-padded parts to ensure that you do not accidentally hurt yourself while conducting your routine. It is crafted from high-grade steel to ensure a durable appeal and long-term use.
For keeping it stable in a place, it has a non-skid footplate in order to keep it in perfect position. You can adjust it and fit it in any location.
- This is indeed a commercial product that you can even use in the gym.
- Lock your feet to properly work out on them.
- Also, you can do crunches and abs on this machine.
6. ARCHON Sissy Squat Machine
Certainly, this one from Archon is obviously one of the best machines out there. The ARCHON Sissy Squat Machine is one of the most genuine workout setups that you can bring home. It features a compact size such that you can set it up in your home or your office without any problem.
It also features a versatile exercise setup that allows you multiple workout routines with a special focus on sissy squats. The machine is built in an adjustable design such that you can get the most comfortable position out of it.
- It is crafted from superior-grade steel that will be your companion for a long time.
- Furthermore, it comes with a special powder coating finish that prevents rusting and corrosion.
- Certainly, this machine is equipped with padded feet. Hence, you can be sure that it is not likely to damage your wooden or tiled floor in any way.
5. GYMAX Sissy Squat Machine
The Full Body Workout Machine from the house of GYMAX is mainly designed for sissy squats. Nonetheless, you can go for all kinds of full-body exercises with it. It is made from sturdy and rugged materials. So, it can take quite a load and will surely last long. It rests on footplates that offer enhanced grip and stability as you are using the machine. Next, the metal pad is textured and so, there is no chance of slipping.
The footplates are also a measure to protect your floor. Thus, you can be completely sure about the quality of this product while using it. It offers 6 height adjustments for suiting your fitness requirements. Lastly, the handles are pretty easy to grab and work with.
- Of course, it has a compatible design. Therefore, you can easily fit even in the tiniest place.
- This is fully adjustable to the back as well as front which allows just about anybody to easily and effortlessly use this machine.
- Besides, it has soft foam that will not harm your legs in any way.
4. Element Fitness Sissy Squat Machine
There are many gym machines that you can go to. However, if you are looking to better your legs, you should go for a sissy squat machine. If you have the Elements Fitness Sissy Squat Machine, you can go for both freestyle and weighted exercises. This machine is developed to focus on all the quadriceps. Also, it also takes care of your glutes to give you a toned lower body.
The device is also very well padded such that you never hurt yourself in any way while using it. This hardy device is built to sustain even the most intense workout session effortlessly!
- This machine is crafted from stainless steel of the 11-gauge grade to give you superior stability and durability.
- Next, the steel body is powder-coated excellently such that the body cannot take on rust and corrosion.
- The legs of this machine are also well padded to give protection to your flooring from marks and scratches.
3. Enow Sissy Squat Machine
The Enow Sissy Squat Machine is comprehensively crafted to give you the benefit of a full-body session in a small and compact machine. It is a great setup for your home gym setup or your office and you can have around at it whenever you want to. The entire machine is adjustable such that you always get the most comfortable positions with each of the exercise routines.
Besides, the machine is crafted from very high-grade stainless steel and is likely to support up to 250 pounds of the load upon it. The legs are well added ensuring the machine will not slip while in use neither will it damage your floor!
- This machine comes with a pair of wheels in the front and a pair of handles on its rear. So, it helps you to move it around if you need to.
- When you get this machine for your home or your office you can call for a replacement within 90 days.
- You may even return the machine if you are unhappy with it within 30 days of purchase.
2. Soozier 3-in-1 Deep Sissy Squat Machine
The Soozier Sissy Squat Machine is a versatile gym unit that you can have at your home. This is a single machine that will help you around with lots of different exercises. It helps to focus on your core strength and the sissy squat setup is sure to boost the looks of your legs.
Furthermore, the entire machine features an adjustable design such that you can easily set it in any way that is comfortable for you. The machine has high-grade padding and is crafted from high-grade iron pipes. It can withstand a load of up to 265 pounds easily. Lastly, it has a construction of steel frame that gives it all the support.
- All the handles in this machine offer an easy and comfortable grip.
- Moreover, the machine is ergonomically designed to give you a proper surface to conduct all your workouts.
- This machine has a set of wheels in the front. Therefore, you can maneuver it using the handles at the back and move it about easily.
1. leikefitness Deluxe Deep Sissy Squat Bench
The leikefitness Deluxe Deep Sissy Squat Machine is crafted for the most intense workouts to develop core strength. This is especially used for sissy squats but can be used for a range of exercises that aims at developing your core strength. The machine is crafted from premium-grade steel structures and is quite capable of taking a huge load.
It is also powder-coated such that it is protected from the effects of nature such as rust. The rubberized feet ensure that the machine goes nowhere while you are working out and also protect your floor.
- The machine comes completely set up. So, all you need to do is unpack it and set the pin to get started with using it.
- Also, the machine has an entirely adjustable design. Therefore, you can set the heights and gaps according to your convenience.
- The well-padded seat and footholds ensure that you do not hurt yourself accidentally while using them.
What are the benefits of working out with a sissy squat machine?
It helps to build hips flexors
The hips are some of the most difficult body areas to target when working out, especially when doing a workout like squats. But, the sissy squat machines help target this area since you have to engage your hips when leaning back and pushing up the body.
Helps build muscles
The sissy machine positions the body to the right angle when squatting helps build strength around the lower body and the core. Generally, doing squats is known to help in building muscles and toning these areas. But when you add a sissy machine, you get better results since it adds more resistance.
Gives fast results
The sissy squat machines are great for boosting workout results, and some users have reported getting noticeable results after using the machine for just a week. But, if you need overall body results, add other workouts without forgetting to invest in healthy diets.
Incorporates other workout equipment
The sissy squat machine only engages the lower body area, which means that; you can use it with other workout equipment like dumbbells or kettlebells. This is a crucial idea for targeting the entire body when building strength and muscles.
Helps create balance
With the sissy squat machine, you have to use your core to gain balance when doing squats. This, in return, helps to build good balance around the core area.
The other benefit of working out with a sissy squat machine is the flexibility increment around the ankle areas.
How to choose the best sissy squat machine?
Before buying a sissy squat machine for your workouts, here are a few things you need to checkout;
Make sure it is stable
The last thing you want is a squat machine that will not stand firmly as you lean back when doing squats. Stability is a crucial factor to ensuring you have effective workout results, plus your safety too. For example, if you are heavy on the upper area, the machine may wobble or also lean back as you move your body. So, please choose a model made with a sturdy design for your safety when working out with it.
Ensure it is padded
Any part of the sissy machine that touches your legs should have padding for your comfort when leaning back and up. The majority of the sissy squat machines are padded around the legs and the calves. However, please make sure the padding on the machine is soft and flexible such that it does not restrict your leg movements when working out.
Check for adjustability
This is another crucial part worth checking out, so you get the right fitting and cover around the legs when doing your squats. Remember, apart from choosing a machine that allows your feet to slip on easily; you need a machine that firmly holds your feet, especially around the padded points. So, to achieve all these, choose a squat machine that is adjustable in the fitting.
The weight capacity
How much weight does the sissy squat machine hold? A question you need to ask before you purchase a machine for your squat workouts. Remember, these machines are built differently and can only accommodate a certain weight capacity.
So, check the right weight that the machine can hold for your safety and comfort when working out. If you weigh 300 pounds, it would be safe to get a machine that can hold a weight of around 350 to 400 pounds.
Well, the materials determine how long the sissy squat machine will last you. So, choose a machine made with premium stainless steel materials to last you for a long. The machine should be tightly screwed such that the screws do not come off even after constant use and by different people.
This is highly determined by one’s body size and the area you want to install the sissy squat machine. If you have minimal storage space at your gym or in your house, a small to medium-sized sissy squat machine would be a good choice. However, make sure the size of the sissy squat machine that you choose accommodates you well.
You need to consider the budget you have without forgetting the features of the sissy squat machine. The prices range depending on the features the machine has, but you can still acquire an affordable sissy squat machine with a budget of around 100 dollars.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are sissy squat machines bad for knees?
No! Sissy machines are designed to position your legs at the right angle to avoid straining parts like knees. It also has padding to build a comfortable cushion for your legs and knees.
Q: Are sissy squat machines effective?
Yes, the sissy squat machines help create muscles and strengthen the better part of the lower body areas.
Q: Is it easy to do sissy squats?
If you are not physically active or fit, then you may find the sissy machines a hard one to use. You also need to physically prepare since using the machine the wrong way may cause ankle or knee problems. So, I would suggest you get guidance for the first time using the machine.
Q: Can I use the sissy squat machines with other machines?
The sissy squat machines only engage the lower body parts, so you can add dumbbells or kettlebells to exercise the upper body and create more resistance.
Achieve the toned body that you have been wanting for a long time. The compact sissy squat machine will let you work out the lower part of the body. So why not take the benefits?