Everybody wants to eat healthy without compromising with the taste. However, the biggest hurdle on your way to eat healthily is the consumption of oil. Excess oil poses a great threat to your health as it causes the deposition of fat in your body. Furthermore, it also adds to your cholesterol level. Thus, it is better to opt for an air fryer. These fryers allow you to enjoy your fried or roasted food without consuming much oil. Plus, they come with several presets to make your life more convenient.
If you are thinking about switching to a healthy lifestyle, then buy an air fryer that will make equally tasty food with less oil.
List of Best Air Fryers in 2023 Review
10. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer
The first contender on our list; the Yedi Air Fryer is a very good choice for creating healthy yet delicious food. It is quite versatile and can be used for making a variety of dishes. Moreover, it is perfectly healthy as it uses 85% less fat than regular deep fryers. It is also one of the best products at a budget-friendly price.
Overall, this is a good product to get. Furthermore, it comes with 2 years of warranty. If you face any trouble, you will get a complete refund within the warranty period. Also, it comes with a dehydrator which can be used to make potato chips and fries.
- It has a built-in rotisserie for whole roasts, tenderloins, etc.
- The auto shut-off function allows it to shut-off immediately and does not make your food go to waste.
- It comes with 11 accessories which include a recipe book, oven mitts, a stake cage, and other such useful tools.
9. Phillips Digital Twin TurboStar Air Fryer
Phillips is one of the greatest pioneers when it comes to kitchen and other home appliances. It is the only fat-removal air fryer that removes and captures excess fat, more fat than other rivals. With little to no added oil, you can now fry your favorite foods AND extract fat from cooking, too. The result is tasty and healthier fried food that is as crispy with 90% less fat as deep-fried!
It will become a one-stop solution for all of your meals, with over 200 easy-to-make and inspiring dishes to try. Besides, Philips Airfryer XXL produces fewer odors and splattering than traditional fryers. As a result, making it easy to clean, safe and economical for everyday use.
- You can make food for up to six people every day, with a generous 3-pound capacity.
- It also grills, roasts, bakes, reheats, dehydrates, and toasts take on the function of numerous kitchen appliances, including toaster ovens.
- Plus, it has a strong construction and offers long-lasting service.
8. Emeril every day 360° Deluxe Air Fryer
The Emeril Every day is one of the best air fryers on a budget. It is a part of a chain of kitchen appliances by the famous American celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse. The air fryer provides you with two pizza racks, a rotisserie, three crisper trays, a baking tray, and a drip tray. Thus offering you a variety of uses and dishes to be made.
As the name suggests, the air fryer comes with five heating elements and a 360° airflow. This consistently fries food without any oil, to produce the same, or even a better result, which is much healthier.
- Of course, it comes with 12 custom cooking presets for you to choose from.
- It has a 10-pound cooking capacity, so you can even roast a whole chicken without any problem.
- The air fryer allows you to cook with up to 90% less fat.
7. Emeril 360° Power Air Fryer
Another great product forms the Emeril Everyday cooking range. As with the previous product from this range, this prides itself on being a healthy alternative to traditional deep fryers. This product comes with additional accessories like additional pizza trays, a rotisserie, three crisper trays, a dehydrator, and a dip tray.
The LCD display will let you know a lot about the process and preventing from hampering the food inside. It, however, has a lesser capacity, as it is made for singles or those with not more than one or two members in the house. Lastly, it is also a very budget-friendly product. Overall this is very productive if you do not have to cook for a large group.
- It comes with 12 custom cooking presets for you to choose from.
- Moreover, it is made with strong stainless steel and offers good durability.
- The air fryer allows you to cook with up to 70% less fat.
6. GoWise Air Fryer GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer
For cooking in large batches, you should consider the GoWise Air Fryer. This one is certainly one of the best air fryers in the market. It has an oblong shape, which makes it possible to cook more than round baskets in a single layer. Plus, it is of great benefit when it comes to dehydration.
Three additional racks stack this GoWise air fryer, which sets it apart from those on the market. The racks can be stacked as layers, allowing you to fry thinly and dehydrate up to four layers at a time.
- It has a capacity of 7 quarts, which is perfect for cooking for a large group or family.
- You can fry a whole chicken or 4-5 burgers at a single go.
- Furthermore, it has an extended cooking timer for up to 60 minutes.
5. Cosori Air Fryer
The 3.7-quart square basket of the Cosori provides a lot of cooking space, especially compared to its round rivals. With multiple vents for efficient air circulation, it’s removable and lightweight. The control panel is filled with presets that are configured with the recommended temperatures and times for cooking. This is including the option of preheating, which is not usual in air fryers. If none of the presets is the best match, the Cosori Air Fryer can also be used in a manual configuration.
Moreover, it uses 90% less oil than other traditional fryers and provides you with healthy and delicious food. It can also be used for baking, even baking deserts. Cosori is one of the leading manufacturers and this model is an example of their innovation quality.
- It has automatic indicators for when to toss the tray when cooking fries.
- Next, it comes with 11 cooking presets to select from.
- It comes in two variants; 3.7 quarts and 5.3 quarts.
4. Cuisineart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer
The Cuisineart Air Fryer may not look as fancy as the Cosori, but it gets the job done. Cuisineart was the first brand to introduce toasters into their air fryers and it works just like any other normal toaster. Thus, you can also make your breakfast while frying up something else; completely removing the need for single-purpose appliances like toasters.
The brand always makes good kitchen appliances for homes, cooks and professionals. Besides, it comes with 12 presets. So, it makes cooking much more convenient. Most importantly, it has a strong stainless steel body which gives a professional outlook and unmatched beauty.
- It comes with seven cooking functions: bake, broil, fry, roast, broil, warm, and convection bake.
- This has a very retro approach and looks very classic.
- Plus, it has the capacity of a whole 12-pound chicken.
3. Instant Pot Air Fryer
With its stainless steel face and big, easy-to-read buttons, Instant Pot’s Instant Vortex Plus is elegant and efficient. It boasts six cooking settings with various programmable temperature and time settings. These include air fried, roast, broil, bake, reheat, and dehydrate. You don’t have to press a button 100 times to get to the temperature you’re looking for the dial allows quick selection.
Big (6 quarts) and square, the basket produces more cooking space than its circular competitors. Hence, making a family smart home investment. The removable tray has a small hinged handle that allows for quick removal. But it also lays flat so that the cooking area is not disturbed.
- Strong stainless steel construction offers durability and long shelf life.
- Enjoy healthy and tasty food by using the least amount of oil.
- It is very easy to clean as you do not have to deal with oil stains.
2. Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer
With a lightweight air fryer basket, the TurboFry Air Fryer is very easy to use. One thing to keep in mind is the solder basket, which encourages air circulation. This also allows dripping if you don’t empty the grease build-up between rounds. There are several vents in the removable tray that benefit from brush cleaning.
It comes in two variants; digital and manual. The digital version offers you more accurate and precise timings while cooking. Overall this is a good product for small scale cooking and is also very budget-friendly.
- It has a temperature range from 200-400°F and allows for versatile cooking.
- Moreover, it is easy to clean because of the non-stick dripping tray.
- Lastly, it is compact and sleek and does not occupy much table space.
1. Ninja Max XL Air Fryer
The Ninja Max Xl Air Fryer is one of the best in the market and offers excellent performance. It cooks food with up to 80% less fat and cooks 30% faster than other fryers in the market. Also, it has a strong stainless steel construction that is very durable. Plus, the sleek black finish is perfect for a modern kitchen.
It comes with cooking settings: Dehydrate, reheat, air roast, air fry, air broil, air bake, extra crispy. Overall it is a very good kitchen appliance and a must-have for every home.
- It has a thick ceramic non-stick basket, so you do not have to worry about stains.
- Surely, it has a capacity of 5.5 quarts.
- Besides, it has a lot of preset selections for various types of food preparations.
What are air fryers?
Air fryers are fryers that have strong heat sources and powerful turbine fans that push hot air towards the food being prepared. They use significantly less oil than regular deep fryers and are a healthy alternative. Air fryers produce as good as, or even better results than traditional fryers while keeping your food as healthy as possible.
Why should you buy an air fryer?
Air fryers are a must-have for everyone. They use up to 80% less oil and fat than traditional fryers and can still make delicious and crispy fried food. Most air fryers can be used for frying, baking, roasting, grilling, and even baking desserts, so they are versatile kitchen pieces of equipment. If you want to remain healthy, but still enjoy tasty food, an air fryer is your best friend.
Just the ticket for a safe way to get the delicious fried crunch might be one of the best air fryers. If you want the convenience of only crispy French fries or Nashville-style chicken, but you also want to skip all that bad-for-you fat, air fryers are great. Chicken nuggets, wings, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and more can be cooked in one of these nifty countertop appliances while barely using any oil in the process.
Unlike a standard deep fryer, where food is immersed in a hot tub of liquid, an air fryer is rather like a convection oven with a fan to pump hot air around the food as it bakes, to crisp it up. Not only do you stop adding extra fat to your diet, but after you’ve done cooking, you don’t worry about cleaning off stubborn oil stains, and is a much healthier alternative for delicious meals.
Healthy food having the best taste, try the air fryers recipes in the best-in-the-market machines. Enjoy munching on those yummy dishes and stay healthy.