Kitchen faucets are definitely an important aspect of every modern kitchen. They not only allow you to do the dishes but also make it very easy to wash vegetables and fruits. While they are fine, a commercial kitchen faucet makes your life much easier. With the incredible design, they add a special look to your kitchen. Furthermore, they allow you to control the temperature as well as the flow of water easily. Moreover, these products are highly durable and resistant to fingerprints, rust, fading and corrosion.
In this list, you will find 10 best commercial kitchen faucets that the market has to offer. So keep scrolling below.
List of Best Commercial Kitchen Faucets Review
10. Gisca Kitchen Faucet
Kitchen faucets need to be strong and durable, and Gisca gets the job done. It is perfect for the home cook. Overall, this is an excellent choice for your kitchen. If you’re looking for a faucet that’s almost the same as one in a professional kitchen, this is it. With the classic spring look and a stunning brushed nickel finish, it’s a combination of elegant and edgy.
Besides, this kitchen faucet features a premium nickel finish. Thus, it is also resistant to corrosion, fading and fingerprints. It comes with dual sprayers, and it is very versatile. So, it can offer gentle sprays for washing fruits and vegetables.
- Plus, its canals offer strong and fast jets for cleaning stubborn stains off utensils.
- It is made of hard brass, at the base and the spout. However, the handle is made of rust-free stainless steel.
- This design is built for ease of use. Thus, it needs minimal effort to change the temperature or the flow of water.
9. Krauss Britt Commercial Kitchen Faucet
The Krauss Britt is very easy to install and use. The single handle is very comfortable to use. It has a square shape, giving the torch a modern touch with effortless power. Next, it turns 360 degrees and has a tall, 21-inch arch wrapped in a spring coil. The faucet comes with a detachable nozzle. This can be used to manually spray over dishes and other utensils from a lower angle.
The construction is heavy-duty: the faucet is made of durable metal construction. Furthermore, a lead-free waterway provides uncontaminated water.
- It comes with dual function sprays which allow you to switch between light aerated fountains and high-pressure streams.
- The maintenance is simple, and the nozzle can be easily removed for cleaning.
- A single handle design for precise changing of water flow.
8. Moen 5923 Kitchen Faucet
If you have issues with stains, Moen 5923 is the perfect commercial kitchen faucet for you. For big families who typically have to deal with washing dishes, this model is the most acceptable choice. The ease of removing stains comes from two separate available faucet spray patterns. Thus, giving you a more extended range than most products on the market.
The neck is 22.5-inches long, and the beam is about 10-inches long. Therefore when docked, this model is highly functional as well as stunning. It offers heavy spray but at the same time also restricts the residual water around your sink.
- The ultra-flexible hose is another incredible feature that will help you quickly remove stains.
- Other problems, such as installation or mounting, are also not too complicated. Thanks to the Duralock fast connect hose system, you can mount it easily.
- The single-handle lever helps you to quickly change the flow of water and help with heavy-duty cleaning.
7. DanzePerma Kitchen Faucet
The DanzePerma is a very minimalistic, yet very functional kitchen faucet. It is made of stainless steel and is very durable. It also comes, of course, with features to match. For stability, it is fitted with a smooth pull-down hose and a holding shoulder. Danze added a control switch for the stream on the sprayer head which helps you control the flow of water effortlessly.
Most importantly, it also comes with a special spring action wand which further makes it easy to use. It has a flexible spring hose which allows detaching it from the stand and using with more accuracy.
- Dual spray functions for different uses.
- This has a single faucet design for smooth flow of water.
- The faucet is straightforward to install and does need much manpower.
6. JZBRAIN Kitchen Faucet
The JZBRAIN Kitchen Faucet is perfect for your house if you love wall-mounted faucets. It comes with a chrome-plated finish with lead-free brass construction. This means that the item has excellent longevity and corrosion resistance. The model has two mounting holes so that you can install it anywhere you want to.
The installation hardware is included in the box as a whole. This means you can do it conveniently on your own. Furthermore, it comes with a special gasket seal design. So, it does not require any water tape.
- Comes with a rubber nozzle that helps to clean hardened debris and stubborn stains quickly.
- The flexible metal hose can be bent in any direction without fear of breaking.
- This includes dual spray function and is anti-leakage so that there is no wastage of water.
5. Fapully Kitchen Faucet
The Fapully kitchen faucet is ideal for heavy-duty work at a very reasonable price. It has built-in ceramic cartridges which allow a constant flow of water for long periods, without leaking. Next, it comes with rubber nozzles which make the cleaning process much more comfortable and less tiring. Overall, this is a very durable kitchen faucet and gets the job done.
One of the best thing about the faucet is that it is completely corrosion and rust-resistant. In fact, the durable nickel finish keeps the faucet rust-free. So, you can be sure about its longevity.
- It is made of industrial-grade brass and is very durable.
- This weighs roughly 7 pounds so installation will not be a problem.
- The single handle helps you to control both water flow and temperature.
4. Aimadi Contemporary Kitchen Faucet Sink
If you are looking for a functional yet budget-friendly kitchen faucet, the Aimadi is the right choice for you. It has one of the most reasonable prices, yet it offers excellent features. The sleek design gives it a subtle and minimalistic look. This makes a great addition to a modern kitchen. The hose is encaged within a spring contraption that helps it to keep its shape and maneuver easily.
It is effortless to install and can be done on your own if you know what you are doing. Overall, it is one of the best kitchen faucets on a budget.
- A robust brass construction makes it a very durable kitchen faucet.
- The all-around rotation function gives you more freedom of movement while using the faucet.
- A single handle to control water flow makes it easy to use.
3. Moone Kitchen Faucet
This highly stylized kitchen faucet is perfect for a modern home. Moone is one of the leading pioneers in faucets and other kitchen appliances, and this model, in particular, will not disappoint. It is one of the best commercial kitchen faucets in terms and functionality, ease of use and durability. Next, it has a robust brass construction which makes it very durable and sturdy.
Plus, the sleek nickel finish protects from scratches, water leaks, rust and also fingerprint stains. Overall, it is an excellent choice for the modern home.
- It is multi-functional and also comes with a steam mode to help you fill water, and spray to rinse.
- A single handle makes it easier to manage water flow and temperature.
- It has up to 3 installation sockets and can be installed very quickly, even without a plumber.
2. Kohler Kitchen Faucet K-R10651
Kohler is a well-known brand that is known for their kitchen faucets, sinks, taps, and other kitchen apparel on a global scale. With a traditional design, yet with highly modern construction and technology, it is one of the best kitchen faucets. The Kohler faucet’s excellent versatility comes from its magnetic arm that is linked to its pull-down spray head. It is effortless to remove or pull down to make it easier for you to clean or cook food. Besides, there are two distinct stream and spray modes, so you can flexibly use its features to do more tasks.
Also, the magnetic arm will swivel, allowing you to shift it independently if you want to clean anything larger.
- The spray of water can be changed using Kohler’s touch control technology.
- The ceramic disk valves are industrial grade and provide excellent durability and longevity.
- It has a high-arc spout, which offers excellent power and versatility.
1. Kraus Nola Kitchen Faucet
Kraus is known for its innovation and modern design when it comes to home appliances. The Kraus Nola is one of their finest kitchen faucets. It boasts a modern look with a chrome finish; perfect for modern homes. The faucet is out of strong brass and is quite durable. So, you do not have to worry about leaks or wear and tear.
Moreover, the body is covered with a high-quality coating which prevents it from rust and corrosion. This kitchen is not only beautiful, but very efficient, and is the best choice for you.
- It comes with the Neoperl aerator, which helps to prevent splashes and spills.
- Moreover, it is effortless to install and does not consume much time.
- Plus, it comes with the Kerox ceramic cartridges. They are very high end and will last for a long time without leaking or damaging.
What is a commercial kitchen faucet?
Commercial Kitchen Faucets are kitchen appliances that dispense water for a variety of kitchen purposes, from washing to cooking. These kitchen faucets are widely used in homes, as well as restaurants all over the world. These faucets usually come with two or more spray settings for different types of water sprays, and also come with the ability to control the temperature of the water, getting rid of the manual process of heating water separately.
How to compare with other brands while buying a commercial kitchen faucet?
There are various things which one must consider while buying a commercial kitchen faucet:
Height of the spout:
The size of the spout is an essential factor, and the height of the spout you choose should also reflect your needs. If you have a small kitchen and not much counter-space, then it is better to buy a small kitchen faucet that will have a smaller spout and will not occupy much space. However, if you live in a big house, and you do a lot of washing in the kitchen, it is better to buy a more oversized faucet, which will naturally come with a taller spout, and take more space; however it will deliver a higher output suitable for long hours of work.
For all types of faucets, water pressure guidelines are necessary and obligatory, and commercial ones are no exception. It is one of the main components that will allow you to get the right faucet. If there is not enough water pressure supplied by the local water supply in your town, it is not necessary to get the faucet. In this situation, the lack of water pressure can lead to bad performance if you insist on installing one. The energy from the spray head is not powerful enough to remove challenging stains, so when you try to clean dishes with the faucet, several issues will occur.
The type of features:
It is crucial to consider the features before buying a faucet. The best faucets from top brands include features like dual spray controls, detachable spouts, which are sometimes wrapped in a spring coil for extra protection. The ability to control the water temperature and water flow is also an essential feature of these faucets. Ensure that the construction is strong and durable, and the handle operates smoothly. It is necessary to make sure that spray control features work well and give you the desired water flow. The best faucets have rubber nozzles which allow them to be cleaned easily.
Besides, it is essential to check whether these faucets are easy to install or not. Most faucets come with two or more installation sockets which help you to easily install it on the wall, or the sink, without the need of a plumber. Therefore, it is imperative to consider all these features before buying a commercial kitchen faucet.
The type of finish:
The finish is also an essential aspect of a kitchen faucet. If is faucet is made of cheap materials and does not have a good finish, it can lead to damages like leakage, rust, and corrosion. It is better to go for high-end faucets, which are made from good quality brass and stainless steel and have either chrome or a nickel finish that will act as an anti-rust coating.
Why is warranty important when buying a commercial kitchen faucet?
You should always consider the warranty before buying a product. Usually, most faucets from the top brands offer a considerable amount of time as a warranty and offer good post-sale services. If you notice that the warranty time is too short, or there is no warranty at all, it is better not to buy it.
Clean your vegetables or the utensils directly in the basin. The commercial kitchen faucet and sprayer will deep clean every inch and not leave behind any stain or dirt.