Massages are relaxing and a time of great comfort for the body and the aching muscles. A massage is a comforting experience intended to free the body of aches and discomforts. When it is facilitated by a massage cream or lotion, the exercise of massaging becomes even smoother and thus generates better results. The massage lotion will help in restoring the natural beauty of your skin and make it soft as well as supple. You will love your skin after coming out from a massage session.
So, in this list, we have picked the market-best massage lotions that have been truly helpful to many. Settle your mind for the one you want to get and start using it.
Best Massage Lotions A Complete Guide:
10. Biotone Advanced Therapy Mass Lotion
A massage is eased further and feels much better when it is smooth, which is enhanced by massage lotions such as the Biotone Advanced Therapy Mass Lotion. This is a strategic formulation and available in a 128 oz pack. Different naturally occurring oil such as apricot oil, canola oil, sesame oil, and so on is used to formulate this. As a result, it makes massages feel even better and also moisturizes your skin. The oils also have a great effect on your muscles and joints.
Moreover, the brand does not use the lotions on animals to prove its efficiency. So, the product is fully cruelty-free. Finally, there will be no signs of greasiness when using this.
- It makes use of parabens and thus makes for a non-greasy smooth solution.
- The lotion formulation is strategically made free of any nut oils. Hence, it does not cause any skin irritation.
- This doesn’t generate any scent and so, odorless.
9. Soothing Touch Jojoba Massage Lotion
Sometimes a massage goes a long way to comfort your body and give you a lovely time. However, when you use a massage lotion such as the Soothing Touch Lotion, the experience becomes all the more appreciable. As the name suggests this massage lotion has extracts of jojoba. Thus has a very natural, earthen element to it. It enters the tissues deeply and leaves a long time calming effect on the body. A special thing about this formulation is that no fragrance or artificial ingredient was added to the massage lotion.
No petroleum product such as paraffin wax was also used making the formulation free of a greasy texture.
- A grand idea behind creating this amazing and handy formulation is to keep it eco-friendly. Hence, this is a purely vegan source.
- No animals or other such living beings were harmed in the process of making and testing this amazing lotion.
- It is free of any synthetic elements.
8. Bon Vital’ Massage Lotion
Want the perfect lotion to help you give the best massages to your clients? Then you should go for the Bon Vital’ Massage Lotion. The lotion formula excludes using any paraben, petroleum jelly, or any such ingredient. As a result, it does not leave a greasy layer after use. It comprises olive oil and Vitamin E which are great for the skin. Next, it uses Arnica extract to ensure that the lotion easily targets aching joints and muscles. On the other hand, the use of cucumber extracts aims at moisturizing the skin to a great degree.
The cream also has ILEX. In fact, this is a great component to fight free radicals, enhance blood flow, and also relieve pain.
- One can disperse it using water and hence very easy to clean up after the encounter.
- Care is taken to ensure that none of the ingredients can cause skin irritation or allergy.
- It will beautifully absorb in one’s skin and make it feel soft
7. Queen Helene Massage Cream Professional
This Queen Helene’s Massage Cream Professional is an excellent companion to the professional masseuse. It is sure to give the customers the comfort they deserve. This massage cream comprises of paraffin and beeswax and is composed of mineral oils and extracts from almonds. It tends to leave a soft and delicate effect on the body and also successfully moisturizes the skin.
Besides, the smell of almond is an added benefit when one uses this cream. As a matter of fact, it adds to the comfort of the person being massaged.
- Its jar of the cream holds a volume of 15 oz.
- The experts at Queen Helene’s are very considerate and hence do not test any of their products on animals.
- It will definitely give a lot of moisture to your skin and eradicate dryness
6. PrePak Products Free Up Massage Cream
Indeed a great massage cream that will enhance touch and lubrication! The Free Up Massage Cream will also elevate the overall massage experience for your clients. This enhances tissue perception and allowing you a superior glide. A greater perk with this massage cream is that it is also a very cost-effective solution. In fact, it never compromises on the quality of the product. The cream is not composed of any component that makes it greasy. As a result, it leaves a gentle texture that is even easy to clean up after use.
Finally, it is not bacteriostatic or hypo-allergenic, so, no sort of irritation or rashes will bother you in any way.
- With this cream, the choice is all yours to select between the scented or the non-scented version.
- The formulation does not dry up on the skin and leaves back a smooth, gentle texture.
- It comes in a jar of 16oz that is a lot to consider.
5. Village Naturals Therapy, Lotion
The Village Natural lotion is a unique and innovative product. This is going to be helpful to the masseuse and also for individual use. The formula is so made that it can have a relieving effect on both muscle pains and joint aches. The solution is devoid of any alcohol content and thus is extremely good for the skin. Moreover, the eucalyptus base is not only effective on the skin but also is a great moisturizer.
It comprises other naturally-derived ingredients plus vitamins which is a significant component. This enables the nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin and cause pain relief. Lastly, it softens your skin and helps in better blood circulation.
- The massage lotion bottle comes with a pump allowing easy disposal when you need to use it.
- Its menthol plus spearmint effect will help to cool down irritation and restore the skin.
- This comes in a set of 3 and each has 16oz of product.
4. TOA Supply Massage Lotion
The TOA Supply Lotion is an interesting solution for giving great massages and also taking care of the skin. It is from a watery base that is easily absorbed by the skin to leave a soft and moisturized surface. The formulations do not cause allergies in anybody. The massage lotion is available in both scented and unscented forms.
Next, the scent is, however, derived from the organic extracts present in the formulation. It produces its neuromuscular effects on deep tissues and leaves the person deeply relaxed and comforted after the massage.
- This lotion is not only good on the skin but also has a tremendous moisturizing effect on the nails.
- It is intentionally free of any paraben or petroleum jelly to prevent it from being breezy.
- A 1-gallon capacity will never feel less.
3. Bare Soak Massage Lotion
The Bare Soak Lotion is a genuine formulation that can be steadily depended upon. This is a product from the best extracts that revitalize the body and the mind. Hence, it makes way for a smooth massage session. The paraben-free formulation is an amazing partner to help the masseuse massage the body seamlessly. It is free of sulfates which are known to cause allergies in individuals.
Furthermore, the formula comprises of elastin and collagen which are great proteins able to heal the skin. It also comprises of botanical extracts that have a great effect on painful muscles and joints.
- It comes with 11 different fragrance options and leaves freshness after a comfortable massage session.
- The components not only give a relaxing massage but also have an enriching effect on the skin.
- If you prefer gluten-free products, this is the one to go for.
2. Forever Living Aloe Heat Massage Lotion
Forever Living believes in giving a grand massage and has formulated this to get the best out of massages. As the name suggests, this formulation has an aloe vera base which has tremendous positive effects on the body and skin. The cooling effect is further enhanced by the presence of menthol in this solution. No petroleum product was used in the formulation to ensure that the lotion is not greasy. Plus, it is easily absorbed by the skin.
This also helps in moisturizing the skin to a greater degree. The formulation has the fragrance of eucalyptus.
- The pack comprises of a 118 ml solution to relieve muscle and joint pain.
- No animal products are used in the formulation neither was any animal harmed in producing or testing the efficacy.
- Another gluten-free lotion that will be a great addition.
1. Miracelle Master Massage Unscented Lotion
The gliding action is the most important part of a massage and the extra creamy lotion is great in providing that. With an efficient gliding action, the masseuse can aim for providing you with the most excellent muscle-relaxing massages. The solution has vitamin E which is great for maintaining great skin texture.
Besides, the formulation is so based that it is easily soaked in by the skin. As a matter of fact, the excess can be washed off using clear water.
- The lotion is without the use of alcohol; base or any petroleum product. Thus does not cause irritation or leave a greasy layer.
- Nut oils were not used in making this unusual cream to ensure that it does not cause allergies on any skin type.
Enjoy a relaxing massage or buy a massage lotion for treating your customers the best. With any of the above-mentioned massage lotions, you can certainly deal will major problems. So, give them the comfort that they deserve.